Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Review of Rock & Brews in Buena Park, CA







My husband and I went to lunch at the newly opened Rock & Brew in Buena Park, California. We had no expectations for this place. We heard the Gene Simmons was part owner in the place we and wanted to try it out. I ordered the Strawberry Fields salad. FYI - All the food on the menu is named after rock songs. My hubby's sandwich was called "Freebird."

So my salad had candied walnuts, strawberries, goat cheese, onions, avocado, chicken and a poppy seed vinaigrette.  I must say that I was surprised by the size of the salad. It was a pretty good portion. And they didn't cheap out on the chicken. The salad was DELICIOUS! And my husband's sandwich was delicious too. I give this place an A. We will definitely be coming back again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Swedish Cavegirl Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design