Thursday, September 10, 2015

My review of Pinocchio in the Desert in Palm Springs, California




My review of Pinocchio in the Desert in Palm Springs, California: My husband and I went to Palm Springs for labor day weekend. We happened to go to breakfast at this place. I ordered the crab cake benedict and my husband ordered the lobster benedict. I was really impressed with my breakfast. It was actually better than the lobster benedict. They used real crab meat so that was definitely thumbs up for me. Their home style breakfast potatoes were some of the best breakfast potatoes I've ever eaten. The outside of the potatoes were crispy and delicious. I would definitely come back here to eat crab cake benedict again. A+++

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Swedish Cavegirl Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design